Dear friends and family,
Football season is now upon us! As you know I am a long-time die-hard fan of the Cincinnati Bengals. Yes, I know we have had some ups and downs and this season is not looking the best. You know I will never give up on them because one day we will be great! I needed to remind you of the rules of Football Season.
- Don't call me after 8pm on Thursday nights or after 11am on Sundays or 7pm on Mondays.
- If for some reason you decide to text me during a game, it had better be to ask be "Did you see that?" to which I will reply "What the hell do you think?"
- Football is the only acceptable topic of conversation.
- Don't come into my house and make fun of my team. You will be immediately escorted out of the house.
- Any events that are scheduled on Sunday, Monday night or Thursday night when my Bengals are playing I will NOT be attending. I apologize ahead of time but…..it's football season.
- Don't dare come into my house and say anything good about the Stealers…they are the bane of my football existence.
- Football is the only thing that will be viewable on the main T.V.
- Don't root against my team….EVER!
- If you don't like yelling and profanity you might not want to be around me while I am watching my team. I cannot control what comes out of my mouth while viewing football.
- If you are confused about my availability until February please refer to #1 and #5.